Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Blast from the past

Oh man. This takes me back. I can't even remember why I started looking for this. But here is a link to a screamtracker mod I did back in 1994.

http://cd.textfiles.com/soundmod1/music/s3m_mz/timeout.s3m

Plays pretty much as I remember it in VLC too!

Back then, I was heavily into the demoscene. Not that there was much of it in the UK. But I was coding my own assembler demos, tracking and all of the usual demo stuff. Man those were good times, I remember phone hacking to a site in the US that was supposedly the biggest underground BBS of the day. Me and a guy called Ben? were using bluebeep to fiddle around with Kingston Comm's phone network.

And that was 15 bloody years ago. FIFTEEN!

Damn.

Posted via email from zoombapup's post-o-matic

No comments:

Post a Comment